TurkNet - English Summary
TurkNet is a leading Turkish Telecoms Operator serving both the business and retail markets. TurkNet operates its own IP-MPLS nationwide backbone and has POPs in all of Turkey's major cities.
With its 24 x 7 helpdesk, advanced CRM, provisioning, and trouble ticketing systems, as well as its highly-qualified certified engineers, TurkNet is the leader in customer satisfaction.
TurkNet has partnerships with leading technology companies, including Cisco and Microsoft. TurkNet is not affiliated with any of Turkey's conglomerates, and is backed by foreign VC firms and has very strong financials.
TurkNet provides Voice and IP solutions to over a thousand businesses in Turkey. Our clients include many of Turkey's top 500 companies, a large number of multinationals, as well as leading companies in the finance, IT, pharmaceuticals, logistics, insurance and retail sectors.
TurkNet offers the following services:
• Carrier preselect ("A-type") and Wholesale Line Rental phone service
• Call-by-call carrier select ("B-type") long distance service
(dial 1095 + phone-number from any landline in Turkey)
• On-net VoIP solutions,
• CDR, online billing, invoicing,
• Termination services,
• Call-shop and calling card solutions.
Internet and Connectivity services:
• Retail ADSL internet access offer, using Bitstream access and LLU
(first operator in Turkey to use Bitstream access)
• Corporate ADSL and G.SHDSL internet services using Bitstream and LLU,
• High speed connectivity over TurkNet’s own fiber optic network,
• VPN (virtual private networks) services,
• Network security & management,
• End-to-end services (hardware and data link management).
Data Center services:
• Operating Turkey’s first (est 2000) and premier carrier-neutral Data Center
• Web, domain, and e-mail hosting services,
• Carrier services, V-ISP and wholesale port rental,
• IP peering and IP transit services.
• Colocation at the TurkNet Datacenter, a carrier neutral facility in the heart of Istanbul.
• Local Tail Connectivity - Leased line and Metro Ethernet via our own fiber infrastructure. Access anywhere in Turkey via our nationwide IP/MPLS backbone.
• Internet access - ADSL and G.SHDSL, plus a 3G backup option.
• Voice Termination Services.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information,
E-mail : email@example.com
Address: Büyükdere Cad. No. 121, Ercan Han Kat 2, 34394 Gayrettepe, İstanbul - TURKEY
Telephone : +90 212-355 1718
Fax : +90 212-216 5566